MSF Mentoring Program: From Inception to Accreditation
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) translates to Doctors without Borders, an international, independent medical humanitarian organization www.msf.org . We provide medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare. We seek to provide high-quality care irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
Join this session to discover more about MSF’s mentoring program which supports managers working in countries around the world, and to learn about our ISMCP accreditation journey. Read more on our website: https://mentoring-coaching.msf.org/en/
We will share with you one challenge we face as we continue to build a sustainable global online program. Together, we can explore how to balance using formal practices to maintain program quality with informal approaches which create connection. We look forward to exchanging with you and learning from your experience and reflections!
- Share MSF mentoring program’s evolution
- Explore successes and challenges of an online global program
- Exchange and learn from peers
2) Anticipated learning through dialogue and co-creation:
- Appreciation of cultural diversity
- Reflection on the challenges of a dispersed global online mentoring program -
Learn from other practices and practitioners